11.09.2009

Filling the time..

Not much happening on the adoption front. Next time I tell my children to wait and be patient I am going to remember that it is really hard. I think it would be easier if I saw activity happening for other families but referrals, court dates and travel have been very slow since August. In an effort to keep myself busy:) I have been working on a project with my friend Tracy to promote Orphan Awareness. We put up a blogsite hoping to give people information and inspiration regarding what can be done for orphans. The site is www.2loveorphans.com so please go check it out. There are also some really cute products for sale ...some even that came from Africa! Our new t-shirts will be here on Wednesday and we will be sure to post a picture.

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment