2.19.2010

God's Healing Power

Thank you all so much for your prayers, comments and concerns about Sam's health. I am overjoyed to report that we received the following email from America World yesterday...

Dear Connelly Family,

As our transition home did not have power or internet yesterday, we have received a health update on Bezakulu today. I wanted to pass along the information that Bezakulu is done with all medication and doing well! Have a great day!

As excited as I have been about passing court and getting travel dates my heart has been heavy in regards to how my sweet boy is feeling and doing. I am now smiling ear to ear and walking on air!

Next step is flight itinerary...hoping to receive this today!

I have to tell everyone that this has been the most incredible process and although not always easy or stress free it has strengthened my faith, shown me God's love and given me an incredible joy. I love being a mom and can't wait to have Sam in my arms!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yay!!! i'm so happy to hear he's feeling better=)!! cannot wait to see you havin' him in your arms, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Praise God!! What a JOY to hear your news of Sam's healing. It won't be long now!!
    Blessings, Gillian Tucker

    ReplyDelete