6.02.2009

Home Visit - Tomorrow!!

Tuesday night at 8:30 and I am almost done preparing the house for our home visit tomorrow night. I don't know why I don't organize and clean up like this on a regular basis instead of when I am under such important deadlines. I have drilled the children with where the fire extinguishers are and the tornado room, fire escape plan etc. I think we are in good shape but I guess we will know for sure tomorrow night. I am also down to the last 4-5 documents needed to submit our dossier to America World. The paperwork is incredible and just keeping up with it all is a task in itself. I am hoping to have everything done before I leave for the kids camp on Saturday. That is all of an update for now...................thinking of a few more things to do before tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment