8.11.2009

WHATEVER...

O.K. so I hope I am not the only one that when they hear this word thinks it is negative. I can't even help but say it with a little attitude:) So I was very surprised when I heard it was the theme for Brooke's Disciple Now retreat with her youth group. I was not sure how they would tie it to being a disciple of God. Me of little faith..........

Philippians 4:8-9 (English Standard Version)
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

In church on Sunday the service was all about the weekend and gave us a glimpse of what the kids had experienced....it was so awesome and all we saw was a piece of it!

Update on the adoption front.........Dossier went to America World last Thursday and I found out today there were only one or two things needing a modification - YEAH! And yes I have already made the correction (we had not signed our passports). I also got an email from USCIS that said we should have "the form" by the end of the week!! If I can get it and get it turned around to America World by Monday then Caitlin (our family coordinator with America World) thinks they might can get it sent off by the end of next week. Things are moving.......slower than I would like....but they are moving.

Whatever it takes....

No comments:

Post a Comment